The Bethany College men's indoor track and field team competed in the PAC Indoor Championships at Youngstown State Thursday.
The men finished seventh with score of 40 points.
Byron Mayers paced the men on the track, finishing third in both the 60m and 200m. Mayers finished the 60m in 7.15 seconds and crossed the finish line in 22.7 seconds in the 200m. In the field, Charles Blango threw a PAC record throw of 15.23m in weight throw. Blango tied for first but lost the tiebreaker, placing him second.
• Byron Mayers finished 3rd in 60m with a time of 7.15 seconds
• Charles Blango breaks a PAC record and placed 2nd with a throw of 15.23m in the weigh throw
• Mayers also finished 3rd in the 200m in 22.7 seconds
• David Tome finished 8th in the 800m in 2:04.45
• Malik Ellis was 5th in long jump landing in 6.57m
• Othniel Kpodar threw 13.23m in the shot put, landing him in 4th place
• Kpodar also placed 6th in weight throw with a launch of 12.63m
• Ben Fedoush finished 8th in weigh throw with a mark of 12.06m